SKETCH PLAID because the abstract plaid layout is actually created by a hand sketch that was colored up and made into a fabric. It's sort of a new take on a plaid (if you even want to call it that)... and a very artistic one at that. The story behind it creates a convo, and dammit if it doesn't make you even more interesting. And you haven't even got to the color yet... This hue of aqua is so fresh right now. Also easy to wear. It pairs incredibly well to grey and steal Ultra Lights pant (kind of seen in the photos above).
- Engineered Collar that prevents collar from rolling-over
- Concealed button down collar fastener
- Chest pocket has second hidden pocket
- Ingredients: 100% Cotton -Easy care, Comfort wear
- 105 units made (listed on inside label)
If you're a man of stature its recommended that you wear one size up.
How to wear:
Wear it wrinkled and untucked for an effortless look or perfectly pressed.
Model is wearing Size Medium. Height: 6' 1”